Meet the Honey & Pine Readers
Honey & Pine regularly reviews website analytics to help obtain a thorough understanding of our readers. In addition, an annual survey is sent each year which aids in confirming audience demographics, details, interests, and opinions. The results of our 2018 survey are below.
Readers of Honey & Pine are primarily married women, aged 25 – 34, with interests in outdoor adventures, travel, gardening, recipes, and homemaking. They are seeking tools, resources, and products which help manage an organized and joyful home.
Audience demographics as of December, 2017:
- % Female – 89%
- Age Group – 25 – 34
- Median HHI – $74,000
- Employed – 72%
- Own Home – 62%
- Married – 59%
- Any Kids – 48%
- Located in USA – 74%
Most of our readers are located within the United States with major readership hubs in Texas, California, New York, Illinois, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
USA LOCATION DATA
Per Honey & Pine Reader Feedback…
THEY FEEL UNDERSTOOD
- 83% turn to H&P for feelings of community and understanding
- 71% say they experience acceptance and validation after engaging with the H&P community
THEY TRUST THE CONTENT
- 92% confirmed they trust the contributors to H&P and believe the opinions to be genuine
THEY TRY SOMETHING NEW
- 88% believe Honey & Pine offers practical advice and ideas for simple living
- 84% feel more confident about trying something new in their home, style, and garden